COMMITMENT : "ICU JPM WILL PROVIDE EXCELLENT SERVICE, QUALITY, AND INTEGRITY IN GOVERNANCE BEST PRACTICES TO EFFECTIVELY BASED ON THE FOLLOWING CHARTER :
MAIN CORE BUSINESS :
1. Produce performance report on RMLT Project implementation by request within three (3) days.
2. Respond to the consultation request in the outcome evaluation of programs/projects to the agencies within three (3) days of the application.
3.To provide advice, consultation and technical support for the planning, implementation, monitoring and project management within three (3) days after receiving the application.
4. Submit feedback to the Cabinet Memorandum to the Ministry within ten (10) days from the date of receipt of the notice.
5. Project application result submitted via e-Khas within three (3) days.
6. Generate a list of profiles Head of Household (KIR) Poor / Poor rigid from eKasih within two (2) days after discussion and agreement on the type and information needs.
7. To provide feedback for the applications / inquiries regarding the project / program Bumiputera Sabah / Sarawak in the last three (3) days from the date of application.
8. First respond from the BLESS Call Centre within one (1) day.
SUPPORT SERVICES :
9. Provide feedback on the SPP II training application within 3 days from the date of application.
10. First respond to the Application Services/Complaints received by ICT Call-Centre (MedICT) within one (1) day.
11.First respond to the question/Public Complaints within three (3) days.
REHABILITATION SERVICES :
"If For Some Reason ICU JPM Can Not Meet Their Obligations Within The Time Promised, We Will Immediately Give Assurance To The Customer To Implement The Responsibilities In The Agreed Time"
Note: This commitment is effective from May 1, 2016 until December 31, 2018 and has been through a process of review / re-drafting on 31 Mac 2016.